Great White Mycorrhizae (28.3g)
Great White is by far the most comprehensive mycorrhizal supplement in the 'Plant Success' range, with 7 species of ectomycorrhizal, 9 species of endomycorrhizal and 14 species of benefical bacteria. When combined, these microbials will colonise the root-zone, turning it into a super fortress that guards against troublesome pathogens, while accelerating nutrient uptake so that your plants maximise the use of every last drop of feed. This is one for the true connoisseurs!
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
How to use Great White:
Seeds: apply a light dusting of Great White to each planting hole before filling the hole and watering.
Cuttings: once you've dipped cuttings into their rooting hormone, you can then dip them in a small quantity of Great White before moving them to the their rooting plugs.
Transplanting: lightly dust the transplanting hole with Great White before re-potting cuttings and seedlings.
Soil & Coco: apply by top feeding containers once a week, using a 5ml scoop for every 25 litres of water.
Hydroponics: mix into your reservoir at a rate of 1 5ml scoop per 25 litres of nutrient solution.